Date: 3th ~ 5th May,11st ~ 12th May
Duration: 5 Days
About This Course
This course that provides the required knowledge and skills to design and build a complete Android™ application. It delivers an extensive training on the main Android SDK components and its interactions. The course is updated to include topics compatible with all Android versions up to Android 7 (Nougat) and the source code updated to API 24.
To achieve the best learning experience and a quick start with this course, a trainee is required to have adequate knowledge of the content of “Java Fundamentals for Android Development” course. Previous knowledge and experience of any object oriented programming language is considered sufficient.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and build a complete Android application.
- Debug and maintain Android applications using different tools and plugins.
- Thoroughly understand the life-cycle of an Android application and its main components.
- Use external resources, manifest files, intents and adapters
- Understand and use all Android persistent storage techniques: Preferences, files, databases, and content providers.
- Use Android’s background processing techniques.
- Build location-aware applications using GPS as a location provider and Google Maps.
|Event End Date||05-12-2018|
|Venue||Menara PKNS PJ|